Can't go to the gym because you need to hire a sitter? With our Wellness Centers, babysitting is provided at a low cost for all members. Your child will enjoy a fun, safe environment while you work out.
Children must be at least 6 weeks of age, and the parent/guardian must be in the Wellness Center at all times while the child is in the babysitting room. Open communication is available between the Child Care Technician, Wellness Center Member and Wellness Team.
The following rules are in place for the safety and convenience of your child and other Wellness Center members:
- Schedule babysitting at least 24 hours in advance so that we may staff accordingly.
- Please call to cancel if you can’t make your appointment.
- Formula and juice are permitted. Please do not bring food in the babysitting area.
- The same parent who brought the child to babysitting must pick him/her up.
- We reserve the right to ask you to remove your child from babysitting for excessive crying or behavior problems.
- Sick children are not permitted in the facility (includes everything from runny noses and coughs to fever and rashes).
- Limited to 2 hours per child per day.