Turley Family Health Center
At the Turley Family Health Center, we take a comprehensive approach to health care. Our family physicians provide complete health care for all age groups- infants through senior citizens. We treat the "whole person," taking care of everything from medical check-ups to serious illness.
Affiliated with the University of South Florida, our resident physicians are a vital part of our practice. These skilled physicians were carefully selected and provide state-of-the-art health care.
At the Turley Family Health Center, we:
- Focus on preventive medicine and well-care
- Treat diabetes, high blood pressure and other medical conditions
- Perform cancer and health screenings
Our diagnostic and lab services include:
- Blood work and urinalysis
- Colorectal cancer screening (flexible sigmoidoscopy)
- Imaging tests including x-ray and mammogram
- Bone density scans (DXA)
- EKGs and exercise stress tests
- Lung function testing
For an appointment, call (727) 467-2400
807 N. Myrtle Avenue
Clearwater, FL 33755
Directions & Map
Family Medicine Residency Program
Turley Family Health Center is also the home of the Morton Plant Mease Family Medicine Residency Program. Learn more about the residency program.