Insurance / Payment
Morton Plant Mease Immediate Care Centers accept most major insurance plans. To ensure accurate billing, please present your insurance card, policy holder's information and a photo ID at the time of registering. We require that you pay your co-pay, co-insurance, deductibles or pay in full prior to your visit or at the time of service.
- Patients are eligible for our Self Pay rate if they have no insurance or an insurance plan that we do not accept (such as motor vehicle insurance, workers compensation insurance, some Medicaid/Medicare insurance and some commercial insurance).
- A discounted base price is $85 per visit. Any additional services will be extra. We will inform you of the cost before performing the additional procedures. Due to legal restrictions, we cannot provide our Self Pay rate to patients with insurance plans we do accept.
- Medicaid: Only Florida Medicaid is accepted.
- Medicare: Medicare alone is accepted. We do not bill any secondary insurance. Any balance not paid by Medicare is the patient's responsibility.
- Commercial Health Insurance: Most insurance plans are accepted. Please contact your insurance company to be sure that our facilities are in your network.